Hey ya'll!
My name's Lissy; I'm a student, a receptionist, and a live-in girlfriend.
The phrase sounds kind of weird. It makes me think of a live-in maid, or a live-in nanny. I think that it needs to be specified though, it's one thing to be a girlfriend. It's a-whole-nother (it sounds so good in my head, but it is wrong in print) world to live together.
I'm a step away from being a crazy cat lady. We have two baby cats (otherwise known as kittens), Anikan and (Jar Jar)Binx. I love them. I tell them goodbye when I leave and they are the first thing I look for when I come home.
I also have a serious inner-fat kid. Serious. It's a problem. Or not. Depends on the day.
This blog is more or less a life hack on living on your own (or with someone). Recipes, DIY's, tips, stories, and inner peace. Mixed with chocolate cake.
Mm.
No comments:
Post a Comment